After doing a large amount of research on MP3 Unsigned, unsigned and Youtube looking for an artist which I could rebrand was the trickiest thing as I wanted a song with a narrative which could also be performed. I also had to think about the kind of audience I wanted to target through the music video I would pick which reflected on the song genre. I knew for sure I didn't want a rock or punk music however I did want a calm, happy and danceable song to use as my final product.
Having searched and searched I came across a young American girl called Amanda Kaletsky who's passionate about writinging her songs and using different instruments to show her interests in the song was plays. The song 'everything lies' had been featured in the MTV's series 3 The Hills which targets people around the age of 16 to 27. It is also an uplifting song of a pop genre which is what I was looking for and decided to use it for my chosen music video.
After deciding on the artist we had to analyse their lyrics and make a power point presentation which we had to them present to the class and decide as groups what song we canted to pick.
No comments:
Post a Comment