Monday, 2 November 2015

Job Roles

Job Roles

Karen, Jessica and I have decided upon the job roles within our group and why we feel that person is best suited for that role.



  • Director - Sam - It was decided that Sam would be the director of the video as her song was chosen to be used for the final video and we felt that she would be best a guiding the group towards out final vision.
  • Producer - All - We decided that we would all produce the final product as we felt that we would have an important part to play in finishing all the tasks within the brief but would have to maintain continuous communication.
  • Camera women - Jessica - We chose Jessica as leading camera women because I would mostly be in front of our camera as the leading women of the music video and sam would be directing Jessica. We also know that she is very skilled with camera work and has passed experience with using cameras within her AS task so, we feel that she will produce the best result.
  • Editor - Sam - We decided on Sam to be lead editor as this was something that she had past experience with, within the AS task. She has an eye for detail, precision, accuracy and just have a general enjoyment for editing which means that she is more then willing to spend extra time needed to complete it to the best of my ability. 
  • Time Management - Sam -  Sam was also chosen to be our time manager because she is the most punctual with her work meaning she will always be up to date with what needs to be done in time for the dead line. 
  • Hair + Makeup - Karen -  I was selected for the job role hair and make up artist as I have a great eye for what looks good. I enjoys doing her own hair and make up within her spear time and we feel that she does this very well. She will also be in front of the camera and she knows what costumes and make up will suit her best as playing the character in the music video.
  • Lighting - Jessica - We chose Jessica for lighting as she has had past experience doing this with her AS Media Studies project and her Drama GCSE which means that she knows what lighting will work best for each scene.
  • Casting Director - All - We decided that we should all have a final choice within who we chose as the talent within our  music video as we felt that having more than one opinion on this was important. 
  • Location/ Recci Manager - Karen/ Sam - we decided that Sam and I would best suit this task as we know a range of local areas that would suit the video. 
  • Photographer/ Directer of photographer - Sam - This was something that Sam did within my AS Media project and is something that she enjoys doing in her spare time so this is something that I will do well with. She is talented and knows the appropriate camera techniques to use in different situations. 
  • Call Sheets/ Script writer - Sam - As she is also time manager this is something we decided that I should do due to my good time keeping skills.
  • Graphic Design: Flat Plan/ Typography/Copy Writer  - Karen - We decided that I would be great for this position, this because I enjoys doing design and I am also very artistically creative. 
Cast: 
  • Josh Q-P - We felt that Josh was best suited to play our leading male as we felt that he has a mature look to him and would be highly reliable to be on time and take it seriously.
  • Karen Cuenca - We felt that I would be best to play our leading lady as she is reliable, part of the media group and that I would best suit the part and will understand what we want for our final outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment