In week nine during my spare time I took time off to practise my skills on photoshop. I edited some google images that looked similar to what we had in mind. This helped both sam and myself get an idea of what we wanted for our final product. Having done this I did make mistakes when editing images and getting the colours I want. However, this did not matter as it wasn't the final product and still had time to get suitable images and learn from my mistakes.
Sam and I also made sure to complete all paper work. We done this so that we had all holidays to film as paper work wouldn't be getting in the way of making our music video. Having paper work such as production schedule and call sheets done before had helped us keep track of when, why, where and who will be taking part in our recordings. When talking about who would be involved we had to think about cast and who would be the main face of our ancillary products.we made sure to do this before anything as without a cast nothing can actually happen.
To help my team be more organised I crated a group chat on what's app which everyone in the group was involved in. This not only helped us keep track of our meetings, were but also was there for a reminder of when to meet our deadlines so we finish our production on time in order to start post production.

No comments:
Post a Comment